Our Golden Mission


Sunday, October 2, 2016

Dutch ~ Our 40th President


I was born in Illinois, and studied economics and sociology at Eureka College.  

I saved 77 lives during my time as a lifeguard in college.  

When I graduated, I worked in the radio and small role acting business.  

I eventually signed a contract with Warner Brothers and became a famous actor.  

During my presidency, I was involved in a scandal known as Irangate, I carried out air-strikes against Libya, and I sent troops into Grenada for Operation Urgent Fury.  

An assassination attempt was made on my life but I survived until the age of 93.  

I also really liked jelly beans.  

Who am I?

Ronald Reagan
40th President of the United States
In Office
January 20, 1981 - January 20, 1989
Vice President - George H. W. Bush 

No comments: