Have you been reading all summer but haven’t been signed up to get rewards for it?
Don’t sweat it too much because it’s not too late to sign up for Summer Reading here at the Avon Library.
Then you will get to enjoy your books and the super sweet treats that come along with the program- things like ice cream, pizza, cupcakes, and a trip to an amusement park!
You don’t want to miss out on these rewards and the awesome program here.
It’s easy to sign up, log your books, and collect your rewards. If we’ve convinced you to sign up yet, all you have to do is follow these easy steps:
1. Go online to http://www.avonctlibrary.info/Childrens.htm
OR click here!
2. Click on the icon for the number of books you want as your goal this summer (6 books, 12 books, or 24 books)
3. Click on the button that says “Sign me up” (just above the username and password fields)
4. Fill out the form with the information you are asked and hit save
5. Start logging your books! (You can log until school starts!)
6. When you log into your account and it tells you that you are eligible to claim your rewards, come to the library to pick them up!
Log the books you’ve already been reading all summer
or start reading now and be motivated by
winning these awesome rewards!